Pre-Ordering Has Ended.
Thank you to all of our supporters! We have now begun shipping orders.
Sales of the KnowRoaming smart sticker will re-open in early 2014. To be first on the list when orders re-open, please enter your email address here:
Pay local voice and data fees when you
- One time application of the KnowRoaming sticker
- Automatically switch to a local provider on arrival
- Up to 85% off voice and data abroad
- Receive all your calls abroad
- Buy local numbers in the places you visit
- Prepaid balance that never expires
- Monitor your usage in the app
KnowRoaming detects when you have left your home country.
On arrival, abroad, automatically switch onto a local network.
Watch the demo of how to switch networks, manually.►
ONE SMART STICKER AND APP.
We developed a smart sticker to apply to your SIM card that automatically connects you to a local network when roaming internationally. KnowRoaming sticker is inactive while you are at home so you remain on your local contract. The sticker only activates when you travel internationally so you never have to remove it.
Applying the knowroaming sticker:
First remove the SIM card from your smartphone.
Apply KnowRoaming’s sticker to your SIM card.
Reinsert the SIM card into your smartphone. It’s that easy!
- Once you have applied the sticker to your SIM card, download the app on your smartphone device.
- Register – create a KnowRoaming account by entering the serial number displayed on the packaging.
- Use these features in the app to manage your account:
KnowRoaming App Features
- Connect Your Numbers – this ensures your calls are forwarded to you while abroad. Your home number will show up when making calls. Choose a local number in the country desired for locals to call you on.
- Top Up – KnowRoaming is prepaid. Know exactly what you are spending and saving!
- Check Rates – Check before hand what data and voice will cost you abroad
- View History
- Support – Request help and go through the tutorials.